Blue Jackets. Bright Futures. Student Application
- The purpose of this program is to provide members with the opportunity to earn a new FFA jacket.
- The event is open to all agricultural education students who are active members of a chartered FFA chapter in good standing with the Nebraska FFA Association with all dues paid. The number of winners will be based on the number of jackets sponsored and winners must understand that if he/she quits FFA, the FFA jacket must stay with the local FFA chapter and should be returned to the local advisor.
- A gift certificate will be purchased by the Nebraska FFA Foundation from the National FFA Organization and supplied to the local agriculture instructor to purchase the jacket for the recipient FFA member.
- A selection committee for the essay contest will include past state officers, Foundation board members and contributors to the jacket program.
- All applications must match up to an advisor statement (filled out on a separate form). Both must be complete and submitted by September 15, 2017 to be considered.