So you want to help support our mission?
You can make an impact on Nebraska FFA members in many ways. No matter the size of your gift, your investment today makes a difference for Nebraska FFA members and Agricultural Education Programs. You can chose how to donate–online or by check–and rest assured your donation will make a direct impact with over 8,000 FFA members in our state.
Your multiple year gift of at least $1,000 per year will support:
- a strategic programming fund for the Nebraska FFA Association's current programming needs
- a long-term unrestricted fund for the Nebraska FFA Association's long-term needs
- an operating reserve for the Nebraska FFA Foundation's long-term needs
Blue & Gold Society
Your long-term planned gift can help meet various needs, including supporting new FFA chapters, new programming and FFA at both the state and local levels.
Ways to Give a Planned Gift:
- Named funds
- Endowed Funds toward Nebraska FFA Endowment
- Life Insurance and Annuity Beneficiary Designations
- Other Financial Account Designations
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
Many opportunities exist for your organization to partner with the Nebraska FFA Foundation. Commitment levels vary, but your investment in the future of agriculture is a sound one. To learn more about any of the following sponsorships, contact Stacey or Victoria at the Nebraska FFA Foundation.
- True Blue Partnership
- I Believe in the Future of Ag
- State FFA Convention Activities and Awards
- Other Leadership Activities
Learn more about how you can support Nebraska agricultural education and FFA by contacting:
Stacey Agnew, Executive Director, at 402-472-5846 or email@example.com
Sarah Mullen, Development and Marketing Manager, at 402-472-8374 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Victoria Talcott, Program Coordinator, at 402-472-5224 or email@example.com