2017-18 I Believe in the Future of Ag Campaign Materials
Click the links below to download any additional materials for fundraising with the I Believe in the Future of Ag campaign.
Contact Victoria Talcott at 402-472-5224 or email@example.com to have more printed materials mailed to you.
Local Chapter Grant Program
Deadline - June 30
The Nebraska FFA Foundation has started a new local grant program for 2017-18 for Nebraska agricultural education programs to provide funding for local agriculture classrooms, FFA programs and Supervised Agricultural Experience programs which have a clearly defined and described financial need. The grant application will be open until June 30 and grant requests may be any amount up to $5,000. Grants will be awarded in August.
New Chapter COLT Scholarships
Deadline - May 1
All agricultural education programs can apply for scholarships to attend Chapter Officer Leadership Training (COLT) during the first two years of its existence. Applications must be submitted by May 1.
Click here to apply today.
Questions? Contact Stacey Agnew at 402-472-5846 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
True Blue Requests
Deadline - March 1
The Foundation will provide free placemats and cups for your banquets, I Believe in the Future of Ag window clings for your local donors, and you can request a Board member or corporate partner to attend your banquet. New this year - You must order your Nebraska FFA and Agricultural Education Career Handbooks using this form as well.
Blue Jackets. Bright Futures.
Deadline - September 15
Have your students apply now to the 2016 Blue Jackets. Bright Futures. program. This program is open to all agricultural education students who are active members of an FFA chapter and the number of winners will be based on the number of jackets sponsored. Gift certificates from the Nebraska FFA Foundation, purchased from the National FFA Organization, will be mailed to the recipient’s school, along with instructions on ordering the jacket and tie or scarf.
To apply for the Blue Jackets. Bright Futures. Program:
- Students can apply at www.neffafoundation.org/jacket_application.html
- Advisor and the student will receive an email alerting that the application was submitted and received.
- Advisors must submit the advisor statement at www.neffafoundation.org/what_we_do/advisors/jacket_advisors.html
- Advisors will also receive an email acknowledging submission and receipt of the advisor statement.
- Both the student application and advisor statement are vital to the selection process. Both portions must be completed for selection committee review.
- Please make sure to include the following topics in your advisor statement if they are relevant: Is your chapter new? Does this student have a financial need? What potential do you see in this student?
- Make sure each advisor statement is different and tailored to the individual student.
Questions? Contact Sarah Mullen at email@example.com or 402-472-5224.
Local Chapter Press Releases
The following press releases are available for you to download and change to fit to promote your local FFA program. Please contact us with questions or if you need additional information.
Titan Tire Antique Tractor Restoration
Titan Tire Corporation is proud to support the restoration of antique tractors. FFA members can register to qualify for front and rear Titan or Goodyear antique tractor tires for their antique tractor.
Tire sizes up to and including 18.4 x 38
(Section width no wider than 18.4 or bead diameter no larger than 38 or combination of both)
No Radials or Duals
No 3rd party owned tractors.
Tractors must be owned by the student or chapter
Application must come from FFA Advisor- No exceptions!
Please obtain all the signatures so that you can send in the completed application to