Welcome to the Nebraska FFA Foundation website!
The Nebraska FFA Foundation exists to enhance quality education/FFA programs in order to achieve excellence in leadership development, curriculum innovation and scholastic advancement of students. With your help we can make a difference. Our full website furthers our mission by providing ways for you to learn more and get involved. Thanks for visiting. For more information, contact us or visit our full website.
Thirteen Chapters Receive Grants from Frontier Cooperative
Posted by Victoria Broders on 03/04/2020
Frontier Cooperative has donated to the Nebraska FFA Foundation to directly support local FFA chapter needs. Thirteen FFA chapters received a grant including:
- Ashland-Greenwood: Welding Tables
- Auburn: Electrifying Education and Safety Training
- Bishop Neumann: Small Gas Engines Curriculum and Tools
- Conestoga: Tower Garden Project
- East Butler: Strengthening Ag Education
- Johnson County Central: Grow Tower Project
- Lakeview: Animal Lab
- Mead: TIG Welder
- Nebraska City: Grain Safety Video
- North Bend: Greenhouse Lab Tables and GoPro Cameras
- Palmyra: National Land Judging Expenses
- The Career Academy (Lincoln): Raised Flower Beds to Grow Vegetables and Plants
- Waverly: Vet Science Curriculum
Frontier Cooperative Chief Executive Officer, Jeremy Wilhelm said, “We are proud to support these chapters and the young men and women that have an interest in agriculture. It is a small way that we can give back to the communities that support Frontier Cooperative and a way to support the future of agriculture.”
“The Nebraska FFA Foundation financially supports growing leaders, building communities and strengthening agriculture with Frontier Cooperatives help to area FFA programs to achieve that FFA vision. Thank you Frontier Cooperative for helping provide resources to the chapters in your area,” said Stacey Agnew, Nebraska FFA Foundation Executive Director.