Welcome to the Nebraska FFA Foundation website!
The Nebraska FFA Foundation exists to enhance quality education/FFA programs in order to achieve excellence in leadership development, curriculum innovation and scholastic advancement of students. With your help we can make a difference. Our full website furthers our mission by providing ways for you to learn more and get involved. Thanks for visiting. For more information, contact us or visit our full website.
2020-21 Nebraska FFA State Officers Announced
Posted by Sarah Mullen on 05/11/2020
The 2020-21 Nebraska FFA State Officers were announced on Facebook live announcement. The officers are:
- Madison Stracke, State President, Stuart FFA Chapter
- Hannah Moseman, State Secretary, Oakland-Craig FFA Chapter
- Rebecca Wulf, State Vice President, Logan View FFA Chapter
- Heath Keiser, State Vice President, Gothenburg FFA Chapter
- Alyssa Moser, State Vice President, O'Neill FFA Chapter
- Jakob Anderjaska, State Vice President, Hayes Center FFA Chapter
- Jozie Schilke, State Vice President, Imperial FFA Chapter
Congratulations to these seven individuals! We look forward to working with you over the next year!