Nebraska FFA members will be participating at National FFA Convention in Indianapolis for the 92nd National Convention on October 30-November 2, 2019.
Nebraska FFA has many FFA members that have made it to the national level.
- 1 American Star Farmer Finalist
- Garret Talcott, Palmyra FFA Chapter
- 9 Agriscience Fair Project Finalists
- Jordyn Laible and Taylor Schaaf, West Holt FFA Chapter
- Gracie Swanson, Rock County FFA Chapter
- Allison Everhart, Adams Central FFA Chapter
- Gage Groeteke and Sydney Tisthammer, Boone Central FFA Chapter
- Tara Allen, Adams Central FFA Chapter
- Cody Damme and Lucas Harden, Syracuse FFA Chapter
- Brooklyn Bovill and Blake Japp, Arlington FFA Chapter
- Kelcie Hall, Norfolk FFA Chapter
- Karter Otte, O'Neill FFA Chapter
- 4 Proficiency Finalists
- Diversified Ag Production: Grady Johnson, Holdrege FFA Chapter
- Grain Production-Entrepreneurship: Caden Erickson, Holdrege FFA Chapter
- Swine Production-Placement: Melanie Gentrup, Emerson Hubbard FFA Chapter
- Veterinary Science: Katherine Mohr, Twin River FFA Chapter
- Many Leadership Development Event and Career Development Event teams and members competing
Starting October 18, we will spotlight some of the members competing at National Convention on our social media. Watch each morning to see which members are spotlighted on what their project is and what they have learned.
Congratulations and good luck to all Nebraska FFA members and chapters on your accomplishments from hard work and dedication!
You can view the National FFA Convention schedule on the convention website: https://convention.ffa.org/.
How to watch convention: https://www.ffa.org/92nd-national-ffa-convention-expo/5-ways-to-participate-in-the-national-ffa-convention-expo-remotely/