Nebraska FFA members loaded the bus last week and headed to Indianapolis. Members toured many attractions along the way, attended general sessions, and participated in competitive events. Here are a few highlights of the results for Nebraska FFA members:
- Grady Johnson, Holdrege FFA, received the American Star Farmer Award.
- Tyler Tegtmeier and Hayden Binder, Pawnee City FFA, received first place in the Agriscience Fair Plant Systems - Division 2.
- Zackery Halloway and Lucas Bell, Broken Bow FFA, received second place in the Power, Structural, and Technical Systems - Division 6.
- Ethan Uhlir, St. Paul FFA, received a gold in the Outdoor Recreation Entrepreneurship/Placement Proficiency area.
- Alliance FFA Livestock Evaluation team received seventh place.
- Eustis-Farnam FFA Food Science team received fourth place and Natalie Malcom received sixth place individual.
- Eurstis-Farnam FFA Agronomy team received sixth place.
- Imperial FFA Parliamentary Procedure team received second place.
- Erin Oldermeyer, Norris FFA, received sixth place individual in Horse Evaluation.
- Spencer Walahoski, SEM FFA, received seventh place individual in Meat Science.
- St. Paul Environmental and Natural Resources team received seventh place. Sam Thede received fifth place individually in the event.
- Jordyn Laible, West Holf FFA, received sixth place in the Ag Communications event.
- 140 Nebraska FFA members received their American FFA Degree.
For a full list of Nebraska results, click here.