Frontier Cooperative has donated to the Nebraska FFA Foundation to directly support local FFA chapter needs. Six FFA chapters received a grant to enhance their FFA chapter or classroom.
2022 Frontier Cooperative Grant Recipients:
- Johnson County Central, Farm Equipment Detailing Business
- Palmer, Grow Tower
- Johnson Brock, Chicken Coop
- Weeping Water, New Program Start-Up Lab Supplies for New Curriculum
- East Butler, Raised Bed Cut Floral Production
- Mead, Welding Manifold System
Frontier Cooperative Chief Executive Officer, Jeremy Wilhelm said, “We are proud to support these chapters and the young men and women who have an interest in agriculture. It is a small way that we can give back to the communities that support Frontier Cooperative and a way to support the future of agriculture.”
“The Nebraska FFA Foundation financially supports growing leaders, building communities and creating career connections with Frontier Cooperatives help to area FFA programs to achieve that FFA vision. Thank you Frontier Cooperative for helping provide resources to the chapters in your area,” said Stacey Agnew, Nebraska FFA Foundation Executive Director.