Virtual Career Fair
The Nebraska FFA Foundation Virtual Career Fair is open April 1 - April 23 to participate to earn prizes. Forty-nine videos are available for FFA members to watch to learn more about companies, colleges and commodity groups. The videos will continue to be available here, but FFA members will not earn prizes after April 23.
If you have any questions about the career fair contact Victoria Broders at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nebraska FFA Grant Opportunity
Deadline - June 30, 2021 5:00 pm
Nebraska FFA Foundation Grant:
The Nebraska FFA Foundation local grant program for Nebraska agricultural education programs is to provide funding for local agriculture classrooms, FFA programs and FFA member SAE projects which have a clearly defined and described financial need. The grant application will be open until June 30, 2021 and grant requests may be any amount up to $10,000 for FFA programs and agricultural classrooms, and up to $2,000 for member SAE projects. The recipients will be announced by September 15, 2021.
True Blue Requests
The Foundation will provide free FFA handbooks and calendars. Plus you can request a board member or corporate sponsor to virtually attend your banquet if you choose.
Deadline - March 1
2020-21 I Believe in the Future of Ag Campaign Materials
Click the links below to download any additional materials for fundraising with the I Believe in the Future of Ag campaign. Promotional material for each year will be mailed out in September. Contact Victoria Broders at 402-314-3249 or email@example.com to have more printed materials mailed to you.
Donations for the 2020-21 year must be received in the Foundation office by February 28. Anything after March 1st will be counted towards 2021-22. The 20 top chapters recognized at State Convention are based on points with the Sponsor Engagement Contest and receive at least $500 in donations. The information on how to participate in the Sponsor Engagement Contest can be found below with step by step directions.
Blue Jackets. Bright Futures.
Deadline - September 15
Students can begin applying for the Blue Jackets. Bright Futures. program August 1 until September 15. This program is open to all agricultural education students who are active members of an FFA chapter and the number of winners will be based on the number of jackets sponsored. Gift cards from the Nebraska FFA Foundation, purchased from the National FFA Organization, will be mailed to the recipient’s school, along with instructions on ordering the jacket and tie or scarf.
To apply for the Blue Jackets. Bright Futures. Program:
- Students can apply at www.neffafoundation.org/jacket_application.html
- Advisor and the student will receive an email alerting that the application was submitted and received.
- Advisors must submit the advisor statement at www.neffafoundation.org/what_we_do/advisors/jacket_advisors.html
- Advisors will also receive an email acknowledging submission and receipt of the advisor statement.
- Both the student application and advisor statement are vital to the selection process. Both portions must be completed for selection committee review.
- Please make sure to include the following topics in your advisor statement if they are relevant: Is your chapter new? Does this student have a financial need? What potential do you see in this student?
- Make sure each advisor statement is different and tailored to the individual student.
Questions? Contact Stacey Agnew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FFA and AFNR Handbook
Printable Thank You Postcard
New Chapter COLT Scholarships
Deadline - May 1
All agricultural education programs can apply for scholarships to attend Chapter Officer Leadership Training (COLT) during the first two years of its existence. Applications must be submitted by May 1.
Click here to apply today.
Questions? Contact Stacey Agnew at 402-472-5846 or email@example.com.