So you want to help support our mission?
You can make an impact on Nebraska FFA members in many ways. No matter the size of your gift, your investment today makes a difference for Nebraska FFA members and Agricultural Education Programs. You can chose how to donate online or by check and rest assured your donation will make a direct impact with 9,000 FFA members in our state.
True Blue Society
Your multiple year gift of at least $1,000 per year will support:
- a strategic programming fund for the Nebraska FFA Association's current programming needs
- a long-term unrestricted fund for the Nebraska FFA Association's long-term needs
- an operating reserve for the Nebraska FFA Foundation's long-term needs
Blue & Gold Society
Your long-term planned gift can help meet various needs, including supporting new FFA chapters, new programming and FFA at both the state and local levels.
Ways to Give a Planned Gift:
- Named funds
- Endowed Funds toward Nebraska FFA Endowment
- Life Insurance and Annuity Beneficiary Designations
- Other Financial Account Designations
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
Gifts of Grain
The Nebraska FFA Foundation has established a policy for gifting grain to raise money to support the Nebraska FFA Foundation and local FFA Chapters or Alumni.
Learn more about how you can personally support Nebraska agricultural education and FFA by contacting:
Stacey Agnew, Executive Director
Sarah Mullen, Development and Marketing Director