The Program Coordinator coordinates and leads activities of programming for the Nebraska FFA Foundation. The Program Coordinator reports to the Executive Director and the Board of Directors. The Program Coordinator is responsible for efficiency and continuity of all assigned foundation programs and their administrative objectives. They need to have a general working knowledge of Nebraska Team Ag Ed and awareness of social and economic developments and production technology impacting Nebraska Team Ag Ed. They will increase fundraising capacity and be a touchpoint to the Nebraska FFA Foundation with all partners.
Specific responsibilities include
Implementation and administration of programming and appeals for the Nebraska FFA Foundation that impacts Nebraska FFA members throughout the school year. The Program Coordinator will also support donor and sponsor programs, foundation events and communication and marketing of the Nebraska FFA Foundation. Administrative tasks will be to support the Executive Director and Board of Directors and provide daily administrative duties.
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Agriculture Sciences and Natural Resources, Agriculture Education, Agriculture Communications, Education, or Marketing.
- Ability to understand and explain decisions and recommendations.
- Ability to reason, judge, compare, calculate, evaluate and critique such information as written materials, numerical data, responses to customer needs and/or other related activities.
- Ability to complete work in an acceptable timeframe and manage a variety of detailed tasks and responsibilities simultaneously and with accuracy to meet deadlines, goals, and objectives to satisfy internal and external customer needs related to the job.
- Ability to operate a telephone and respond to calls and in person inquiries. Ability to move about the office with occasional reaching and bending.
- Ability to successfully interact with and represent the organization to staff, board members, customers, and the public at all levels.
- Ability to use the computer and various software that is related to carrying out essential responsibilities of the position. This involves reading the screen and keying/typing information.
- Ability to travel by auto or commercial transportation to carry out essential responsibilities.
- Ability to work from Foundation office in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Requirements of the job include the ability to do the work, with or without reasonable accommodations. It is the Foundation’s policy to make reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. Leadership retains the right to add, subtract or change responsibilities of the position at any time. The Nebraska FFA Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. This is a full time salaried position, exempt from overtime pay. Starting salary is $30,000 and includes benefits. December 2017 graduates may apply. Please apply by sending your cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com. Deadline for application is Monday, August 21, 2017.
The deadline for applications for this position has passed.